Who should take this course:
For individuals who may have any of the following characteristics, the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification is an excellent place to begin the AWS Certification path:
- Experience working as a systems administrator
- Experience using AWS technology Experience working with other cloud services
- Experience working with on-premises IT and understanding of mapping on-premises to cloud
What will you learn:
Getting this certification and preparing for it will demonstrate:
- Your hands-on experience deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS, as well as implementing security controls and complying with requirements. You are familiar with the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI).
- You are familiar with the AWS Well-Architected Framework and the AWS networking and security services.